In an increasingly global economy, international experience for Indiana University MBA candidates comes from hands-on work in the field as much as the classroom. A group of students, led by Dr. Phil Powell, travel to Peru to help local entrepreneurs tackle business challenges using cutting edge business practices. The Kelley MBA GLOBASE initiative provides a unique social enterprise experience by partnering with Peruvian businesses to make a global impact.


Saturday, March 7, 2009

All Packed

Have all my stuff ready to go. Nice shirts, a couple of suits, a toothbrush, and a couple of other things that ultimately contributed to my check baggage possibly weighing more than my car.

Our bus to the airport boards at 6:15am which means my alarm goes off at 5:00am. My dad calls this "fishing-early," because only people who are out on a boat throwing hooks in the water are awake.

We are all excited. It is an adventure and one that will change for the better how we live in our world. But before all that, I just hope Starbucks is open early.

No comments:

Post a Comment