In an increasingly global economy, international experience for Indiana University MBA candidates comes from hands-on work in the field as much as the classroom. A group of students, led by Dr. Phil Powell, travel to Peru to help local entrepreneurs tackle business challenges using cutting edge business practices. The Kelley MBA GLOBASE initiative provides a unique social enterprise experience by partnering with Peruvian businesses to make a global impact.


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baba de Caracol ... Who knew?

One of the many reasons why Kelley has been a good choice for me ...

The opportunity came quickly in the year ...

Should I spend my spring break doing the normal stuff students do or will I join a group of students who wanted to positively change the world?

The choice was easy ...

I am so excited to be traveling to Peru with 20 other Kelley students ... Myself and team members (Monica, Matt and Kunal) will be consulting a small Peruvian company, Galeon Suppy, on an engagement. They sell an ingredient for skin care called, Baba de Caracol.

Theres so much to tell but now I have to board my flight or I will be left ...

No comments:

Post a Comment