In an increasingly global economy, international experience for Indiana University MBA candidates comes from hands-on work in the field as much as the classroom. A group of students, led by Dr. Phil Powell, travel to Peru to help local entrepreneurs tackle business challenges using cutting edge business practices. The Kelley MBA GLOBASE initiative provides a unique social enterprise experience by partnering with Peruvian businesses to make a global impact.


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where Do We Go From Here?


We are back. The bags are unpacked. I have even done laundry. I am back in my home, with my stuff, near my friends. Why do I feel like I am missing something? What did I forget in Peru? It has taken me a few days, but now I know. I left a part of myself. I had the enviable opportunity to share my culture with others and to, in turn, have them share their culture with me. This for me was too full of positives to list them all here. Rest assured though, loyal readers, it was a part of me that I willingly left and what I received in turn has made me more complete and more fulfilled than I was on the day we all started this journey. Until next time, this is Scott signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment