In an increasingly global economy, international experience for Indiana University MBA candidates comes from hands-on work in the field as much as the classroom. A group of students, led by Dr. Phil Powell, travel to Peru to help local entrepreneurs tackle business challenges using cutting edge business practices. The Kelley MBA GLOBASE initiative provides a unique social enterprise experience by partnering with Peruvian businesses to make a global impact.


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thankful for Cafes and Sun

My team and I have spent most of the day working in the cafe on the first floor of our hotel. Might I recommend the chocolate brownie. We have ostensibly taken over the glassed in patio area and have been cranking away on data research. The afternoon has been punctuated with cheers at finding good resources and frowns brought on by finding the perfect research report that costs $3500.00. The sun has been nice.

I have included a video from my web cam. Three things become immediately apparent. (1) We are in an amazing city. (2) The team is diligently working away. (3) I have no business operating a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment