In an increasingly global economy, international experience for Indiana University MBA candidates comes from hands-on work in the field as much as the classroom. A group of students, led by Dr. Phil Powell, travel to Peru to help local entrepreneurs tackle business challenges using cutting edge business practices. The Kelley MBA GLOBASE initiative provides a unique social enterprise experience by partnering with Peruvian businesses to make a global impact.


Monday, March 9, 2009

No Matter Where, No Matter When

I have a meeting in town in a few minutes but I wanted to comfort everyone regarding one fact. I now am feeling more confident in my ability to find the basic necessities of life wherever I go. Not 2 blocks from our hotel I have found a indoor/outdoor rock climbing gym. Water, food, shelter, rock climbing. At least I will be ok. The proprietor was very friendly and he had a lovable dog named Gringa. I will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment